Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Recently our kitchen sink stopped up and when Rodney got ready to work on it Tobey brought over his tools to help. He stayed with his Daddy in the kitchen the whole time. I don't know how much he helped but his Daddy let him "think" he was helping and Tobey was content with that. I love you honey and I love watching you and Tobey together. He loves you so much and misses you when you are gone. When evening approaches he will often hear a car outside and think that it is you. And he is so excited when I tell him that you are home. You are a wonderful Dad and I appreciate all you do for both of us. Happy Father's Day!

4 comments:

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Such a precious relationship between a father & son! I know it's such a joy for you to watch them together!

Julie and Alberto Robles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie and Alberto Robles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie and Alberto Robles said...

I'm so glad Tobey got your plumbing problem under control. And that he let Rodney "help"! J/K Rodney. You're so lucky to have 2 handymen ready to lend a hand.