Friday, October 24, 2008

We Believe

My heart is heavy today even as I praise the Lord for a beautiful life. A close friend of our family passed away in the middle of the night last night. My heart is heavy as I think of the loved ones she left behind but I praise God because I know she is sitting in heaven right now with a peaceful smile on her beautiful face. Miss Ileeta how we love you and we will miss you! Thank you for the legacy you have left behind. A legacy of extreme faith even in the most extreme of situations. Thank you for glorifying God with your life! This follows the news of a former church family who is also going through some very tough times. My heart goes out to Chuck and Kristi Walker and their three boys. We believe in the healing power of God and we are praying for God to restore all health to Kristi and heal her body even in the light of a grim prognosis. You can read more about their story here. Please lift them up in your prayers!

0 comments: