Thursday, October 9, 2008

Parties

This past weekend was the weekend of parties. Friday night we celebrated the birthday of Rodney's Memaw. We just had dinner over at his Aunt's house and hung around and chatted. Saturday morning was my friend Rebecca's baby shower. A wonderful group of ladies and myself have been planning this shower for over a month now. It turned out great I think. We had some really yummy foods. My favorites were the pistolettes and the mini tarts. Rebecca and her husband Greg were blessed with lots of love and some really awesome gifts. I didn't take any pictures but my awesome friend Julie did. I can't wait to see them and I can't wait to hold that sweet little baby boy! Sunday after church Tobey had a birthday party for one of his little friends from church. It was at Pump it Up and Tobey had a blast. Sadly we had to leave early because I needed a nap before I went into work and Rodney had a meeting at church. Tobey was not happy about it and I felt really bad for him. So we stopped at Sonic on the way home and got him his new favorite treat-a cherry sprite. Then on Monday night we went to a Bunco/birthday party at my friend Julie's house. Rodney has been out of town ALL week so Tobey came with me. Another little boy was their and they became fast friends. They were really cute together rough housing and chasing each other around. Tobey got his first black eye when he fell off the couch and hit the corner of the coffee table. Ouch! Today it has taken on a yellow green hue and looks pretty bad. Julie had homemade Chili ready for us to eat and Suzanne made a birthday cake for our friend Mindy that was delicious. It was a fun little party. I got three buncos in the first round of games which never happens. Suzanne caught up with me and I let her have the prize for most buncos since she made such a delicious cake. So we are partied out for a while but we had fun and enjoyed all the cake!


He went down the slide over and over and over

I love this picture!

Tobey and the birthday boy Colby! They are one month apart.

Tobey was so brave climbing up the steep walls.

Tobey and his new friend Marek

Mindy and the delicious cake. Happy Birthday friend!

Tobey and Marek trying their hands at Bunco

1 comments:

Julie and Alberto Robles said...

Wow! I got TWO mentions in your "Parties" blog. I'm experiencing sheer bliss!!!