Friday, June 5, 2009

Bathroom update

So many things to blog about it is hard to know where to begin. But I do want to share pictures of our updated master bathroom. It has been a work in progress for the last two years and it is near completion. The only thing left is to install the shower door. Rodney has done an amazing job and I am so proud of him. He wanted to do the work himself and for the most part he did. He did require some extra hands and we are so thankful for those who helped him out. I did do a little bit of grout work in the shower and I painted some trim one afternoon. But Rodney has spent countless afternoons and even vacation time to work on this bathroom. His handiwork never ceases to amaze me. This last weekend we bought some decorative items and I am so appreciative of my new bathroom. Thank you honey for all your hard work! Here are the pictures. Drum roll please.....


4 comments:

Amanda said...

WOW! It looks great!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Oh my gosh, Cassi! It looks great---like out of a magazine!

Janelle and Ella said...

Cassi!! It is beautiful! Tell Rodney he did a great job!!

Tricia Welch said...

That is awesome! I am sure you are enjoying it so much!