Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Packed and ready to go!



We are on our way to the Space Needle bright and early in the morning. We are traveling with Rodney's parents to see his sister Shanna and her husband Jeff who moved to Seattle this past summer. We are very excited about seeing them and visiting a new and beautiful place. Tobey got in bed early this evening. We have to wake him up at 6:30am in the morning. That is early for my boy. I am sure he will be a tad cranky. But he is excited about riding on an airplane with Mimi and PawPaw so I am sure he will perk up once we get to the airport. Here's a little run down on the agenda. We arrive in Seattle around noon and tomorrow evening we will go see Shanna in a play. It is the last night of the play so she will be free to hang out the rest of our trip. Friday and Saturday we will just hang out in Seattle and see as much as we can see. The Space Needle being the top priority for the hubs. Sunday morning we will attend a sunrise Easter service that takes place outside. It is very casual and Shan said we can dress as we like. I will be in jeans. Can I get an Amen. After the service we will drive to Vancouver and take a ferry to Victoria where we are spending the night. The next day we will hang out in Victoria particularly the Butchart gardens and then head back to Seattle. Then we head for home on Tuesday. It is a kind of a quick trip and we are going to try and cram as much fun and excitement as we can into those five days. I am sure I will take tons of pictures that I will share in a week or so. Hope you all have a blessed Easter weekend!

3 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

That is so fun!! I hope you guys have a wonderful time. I can't wait to hear all about it.

suzy said...

i love seattle! i hope the sun shines the entire time you are there... and i did have fun monday! i hope i can join you guys again sometime!

Charity said...

Sounds like fun! Can't wait to see some pics!!