Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mid week boredom resulting in random home videos

I have just spent over an hour trying to figure out how to upload a video from my camera. I finally got it after several outbursts of frustration. Not much has been going on for us this week. We went to the park today just to get out of the house. Rodney was working tonight and we were bored so we made some home videos. The first one is Tobey helping me sing Little Red Caboose. He is chiming in with choo choo between the verses. It is one of his favorite songs right after The Wheels on the Bus and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I wish I had gotten a video of him doing his motions to both of those songs but I will save that for another time. We have started singing all three before he goes to bed or down for a nap or in the car when he is so very restless. The second video is Tobey making all of his animal sounds. I love how he got the parrot sound confused for a duck but then corrected himself without me saying a word. His parrot sound is my favorite animal sound. The last video is about his friend Boz that he denies being friends with in the video. I know the truth though. They are pretty good pals. Boz goes hand in hand with Tobey's blanket of the day. Where ever the blanket is that is where Boz will be. He is readily available for cuddling in bed with Mommy in the mornings or watching cartoons from the couch. And he is always there for bedtime. He's pretty reliable. I guess Tobey doesn't want to admit how much he needs Boz. I am glad that Mommy and Daddy are his friends. And Jesus too! He said Jesus for the first time the other night when we were singing Jesus loves me. He said it almost as if he were singing the word. It was very sweet. Take note at the end of the video when he kisses Boz good night and quickly wipes it away. He is such a boy!






4 comments:

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

It wouldn't let me see the videos. I've been wondering how to upload online too.

Charity said...

How stinkin' cute is he!!!! I LOVED the kitty cat and the owl noises too! I especially cracked up at the look on his face when he made the noises!

He and Landon are so much alike! You are right...they would have a ball together!

This is such a sweet, sweet age!

Thanks for sharing!

Janelle and Ella said...

Those videos are precious!!! He really has had a language explosion! And you have a good voice. I enjoyed hearing your song! We don't know that one.

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Finally watched the videos again b/c Ava was asking to see "Tobies." They are precious! Can't wait to see pics of Seattle & BC.