Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Sheriff is in Town

Tobey was a cowboy for Halloween or more specifically a Sheriff. He was a cutie. He actually kept his hat on all night and I was very proud. We met up with some friends and went trick or treating at a few houses and then headed over to our church's fall carnival. We had a blast but I was worn out. I know Tobey was too. He had a meltdown in the middle of the gym floor when he came out of a bounce house and didn't understand that he had to wait in line to go back in. He and his daddy went into the big kid's obstacle course and had lots of fun. It was crazy though. Kids running everywhere. Tobey saw his Aunt Libby and gave her lots of love. I handed him over to her after the gym meltdown. I looked over at them later and he had his cheek pressed next to hers. It was so sweet. I wish I had taken a picture.




2 comments:

Charity said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I have been dying to see the pics of him dressed up for Halloween! The sheriff looks like he had a blast!!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

He looks adorable! I'm so sad we didn't get to see him in person!