Friday, May 16, 2008

Just Because....

I dug through our old pictures and found the one from our first date to the zoo along with some others. There is one from a homecoming. Can you believe that Mum? I remember it being kind of heavy. I love the last one. We are on a mission trip out in W. Texas I believe. Suzanne, do you remember these shirts and how much we all "loved" them? Especially the guys. But we wore them anyway... even if it was only the one time. Tonight we are celebrating our anniversary. Rodney has a had a really long week so I hope he is ready for a night out. And I hope his flight gets in on time this evening. The plan is to eat dinner at Celebration in Dallas. We have never been but have heard really good things about this place. Then we will probably head over to Northpark and see the Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. Tobey is spending the night with his Mimi and PawPaw and is very excited. I am so very excited about sleeping in tomorrow morning! Yay for sweet slumber!



3 comments:

Amanda said...

Y'all are adorable!

Janelle and Ella said...

Yea for a night out and sleeping in!! I love the old pictures!
I hope you enjoyed Celebration! I can't wait to hear what you guys ate and ate and ate!

suzy said...

i had totally forgotten about those shirts! haha! kari and i had a blast from the past at the bret michaels concert last night - he sang "give me something to believe in!"