Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tagged!

I got tagged by Charity so here is some very random information all about me!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE ?
My Aunt Rumiko (my middle name). It is Japanese.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
today

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
The Tobester

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I think so.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Actually yes ..I do.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
My first inclination is to say no but I do have an adventurous side so there is a possibility.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I actually had to think about this because I do love me some cereal. It is a tie between Cinnamon grahams and Apple-cinnamon cheerios.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No and it drives Rodney crazy!

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physically-no not really. Emotionally-for sure!

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Mint Chocolate Chip

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Smile and eyes

15. RED OR PINK?
Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF?
I have a crooked smile, I bite my nails, I am lazy, I have a short temper(believe it or not), I am painfully shy, and the list goes on....

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My Daddy-everyday

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Navy sweatpants and white socks

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Chicken salad sandwich, tortillas with roasted red pepper hummus, grapes, and a diet coke. Wow I sound really healthy. It just happens to be a good day!

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The fox and the hound playing in the background.

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Dark blue

22. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Brown sugar and spice, lavender and vanilla, apple-cinnamon

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My sister-in-law Libby

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Basketball. It is the only sport I will watch.

25. HAIR COLOR?
Lt. Brown w/ highlights

26. EYE COLOR?
Blue

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No

28. FAVORITE FOOD?
Pizza and brownies.

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy Endings!

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
October Sky. I had forgotten how good it is.

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Hot pink

32. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter

33. HUGS OR KISSES?
both

34. FAVORITE DESSERT?
brownies

35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I am in between books at the moment.

36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
We don't have one

37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
House.

38. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
Tobey sleeping-just kidding!

39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Switchfoot

40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Alaska

41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I like pottery but it is more of a hobby

42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Dallas, Texas!

1 comments:

Charity said...

Super fun! I love finding out fun tidbits about everyone! You totally have me craving some brownies now! Ha! Thanks for sharing!