Friday, April 11, 2008

Tubes and T-ball

Yesterday we had a fun and busy day. We met Janelle and Melissa at the Tubes for lunch and playtime. It was quite amusing how many times we had to chase our children down. They are much faster than they used to be. They had more fun spinning around the padded bars than they did climbing on the tubes. It was alot of fun. I got to hold and cuddle with sweet Gabe. He is such a good baby.





After the Tubes Tobey and I headed south to Ovilla to spend some time with Foxy Granny. She was at my cousin's house so Tobey got to play with his cousins Maison and Mckenzie too. Foxy Granny was so excited to see Tobey. And I promise she asked me five times if I needed a Dr. Pepper in the first five minutes I had arrived. She is a Dr. Pepper queen. She has one or several everyday and she is one of the healthiest ladies I know. I felt really bad because my granny had misunderstood me on the phone and thought she was coming home with me for a night. She even brought her clothes with her. But I have to work tonight so I promised her we would do it in the next couple of weeks. Tobey and I love for her to come and stay but I have to pick her up and take her back home which isn't a big deal except when I have to work. So I felt really bad about it because I feel this NEED to spend as much time with her as possible. And I'll have to stop there because my emotions can't handle more than that. That evening we went and saw Maison play T-ball. Tobey was mesmerized by all the little boys in their uniforms running around the field. He stood at the fence for almost 20 minutes and just watched and looked for Maison on the field. It was so stinking cute. I can't wait for him to play T-ball. Wait did I say that. Yes, I can wait. He is already growing up too fast. I need time to slow down a bit.





4 comments:

Amanda said...

Tobey is going to be in a uniform before you know it. We missed you guys yesterday!

Janelle and Ella said...

Can you send me your Tube pictures? They are SO cute!
Okay, I LOVE the pictures of Tobey standing by the fence. They are frame worthy!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

The tubes pictures are great! Especially the ones of Tobey and Ella on the poles!

Charity said...

I wish we had a place like Tubes around here! Looks like they had a blast!

I totally agree with the fact these kids are growing up WAY too fast!

I LOVED your previous post too! Those tulips are absolutely GORGEOUS!