Saturday, May 19, 2007

Babe's it is!

Several friends have told me that we really need to eat at Babe's. Well we finally made it. We went tonight with some close friends of ours and it was as good as promised. We started out kind of late and we were a little worried about the crowd on a Saturday night but we waited less than 30 minutes and they were very busy. Everything was delicious. Even my picky eater thought so. Although he still wouldn't eat the green beans, he chowed down on the cream corn and he loved the biscuits with honey. Those were my favorite too. I also had the opportunity to try out my new camera that I got for Mother's Day. It is awesome, I luuuuv it! My old camera had been around for several years and my pictures were starting to turn out blurry and it had the longest delay before actually taking the picture. I have missed so many good pictures of Tobey because of that delay. We were all pretty stuffed when we left. Tobey's little tummy was round and full. Rodney and I both commented on how good we feel when we know Tobey has a full belly and he enjoyed his food. It is often a struggle to get him to eat at all. Greg and Rebecca came back to our place and Tobey was so excited to have visitors. He is always in such a good mood when people come over and he gets a little silly. It is cute. While everyone else went to blockbuster I got Tobey ready for bed. He was such a good boy. He didn't fuss at all when we were puttting on his PJ's and he even let me brush his teeth without a fight. When I laid him in his bed he just stared up at me sweetly and closed his eyes. I think he was asleep before I even left the room probably dreaming about those biscuits and honey. Rebecca and the boys brought back a movie and it was a girly movie. Go Rebecca! It was a very fun evening hanging out with our fabulous friends and Babe's has become one of my favorite dining places!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This may be my favorite blog entry for obvious reasons!! I was excited when I saw your entry about Babes! It was a fun night!! The pictures came out great!

Amanda said...

What great pictures! I love me some Babe's. Jackson likes that corn too.