Saturday, August 4, 2007

Random Facts

Yea, a tag from the Flying Mum. Thanks Sunni!

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they are tagged, and to read your blog.

8 Random facts about me:

1. I am a very messy cooker. It drives my husband crazy who cleans as he goes. I try to do that but I usually have three or four things going at once so I do my best. The end result is always cutting boards all over the counter, vegetable peelings piled up in one side of the sink and dirty dishes in the other, spots of food on the counter and stove. I am a very quick cleaner though. I tackle it and get it done.

2. I am a picture queen. I just love them so much. I can't have too many. Believe me Tobey will have plenty to show his girlfriends one day.

3. I love grapes but I hate grape flavored candy and refuse to eat it. I don't know why.

4. In opposition to Sunni I love sweet tea. Anything sweet for that matter especially chocolate. It's my downfall.

5. My husband just walked through the room and I asked him to name something random about me. He thought for a minute and said "You do spontaneous favors for me". What? I do. Is that a loaded comment.

6. I used to do pottery in high school and I loved it. I seriously considered becoming a potter. I still dream about having my own little studio one day. I must pause here and think on that a bit.

7. My husband was my first boyfriend and the only man I have ever kissed.

8. My middle name is Rumiko. It is Japanese. My Uncle met and married a Japanese woman when he was stationed in Japan.

Okay now I am supposed to tag 8 bloggers but I don't know 8 bloggers who haven't already been tagged so I will do what I can. I tag Pinkmommy, Charity, Lori, Amber, Kittyhox. And Janelle and Melissa I am tagging you again.

2 comments:

Charity said...

I too love pictures! You can't have enough of them! We just got back from the beach and I took 303 pictures of Landon and my niece Lillie Kate over 4 days!

I am working on my list and happy to do it!!

None of my close friends blog so it is fun making new friends in the blogger world!!

Janelle and Ella said...

Thanks Cassi for the double tag! I need to get on that.