Saturday, October 27, 2007

Technical difficulties

Okay I don't know what is going on with my pictures in my pumpkin patch post. Yesterday when I checked my blog I could see all of them. I don't know how to fix it except to download them all again and repost. However, our precious Mac that has all my precious photos has been shut down for the week. The hubby is on vacation and his office redo is his priority for the next eight days so the computer got booted out along with everything else. However, I do have his work laptop that I can use for the week. Last night we had our first date night since I can't even remember when. While we were sipping our Pumpkin Spice Latte's at Starbucks he thanked me in advance for leaving him alone and letting him get some work done. Wasn't that sweet of him. I do plan on it because I want him to be finished with that office too. It has been along time coming if you know what I mean. Plus our new shower in our master bath is on hold until the office is complete. Here are a few before pictures. We will see how good of a wife I am this week and if I can live up to my man's sincere gratitiude. Check back in about a week for the after pictures. Once we get the Mac back up and running I can fix the pumpkin patch pictures. It will probably drive me crazy until then. Rodney is building new doors for his closet, painting, changing the design on his desk some, and mounting his monitors on the wall. He also wants to put new flooring in but I don't think he will get to that. We will see though. He is a pretty hard worker.




This afternoon Tobey and I decorated our pumpkins. We made a Jack-O-Lantern out of our big pumpkin. And then we colored on the smaller ones. He added some stickers to his. We also colored with chalk on the sidewalk. Is it just me or does anyone else feel the desire to be outside as much as possible right now. The weather is just great. Beautiful sunny days with nice cool breezes. What more could you ask for.





The Jack-O-Lantern was suppose to have three teeth but when I pulled the mouth part away the middle tooth came out. So now he is kind of scraggle-toothed or a little vampirish. I totally was not going for that effect.

2 comments:

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Love the pumpkin...he just has a big, gummy smile!

I can't wait to see pictures of the finished office. And I like the parquet floors. I think they'd be beautiful with a nice rug under the desk.

Unknown said...

I have to say that i can't believe Tobey is getting so big. I can't believe he is already two!

Ashley