Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Fashion Shoot

We went on a little shopping spree today. I was mainly looking for some jean capris for myself but ended up with 6 new outfits for Tobey. I couldn't resist. Everything was so cute and almost all of it was on sale. Rodney doesn't know yet. He just does not understand my plight as a woman and a mother. Well he understands but does not appreciate. When we got home I decided to have a little fashion shoot and Tobey really got into it. Actually he loved it and eagerly changed into each new outfit. It was so much fun. He was actually posing for the camera and smiling. He could be the next baby model for Gymboree and Old Navy. After the photo shoot we had a pony ride. That is his new thing. He stands behind me and pushes my back down so he can climb on and then we trot through the living room while he giggles up above. I actually got a little sweaty during his ride today. Then it was naptime and we rocked and I read the standard three books. We just got new ones in the mail and one is called Mommy & Me. It is about a little boy imagining himself and his Mommy as monkeys and all the fun things they do. So sweet. I choked up at the end. What a lovely day......and I did find some jean capris.














The hats were only 99 CENTS at Gymboree. The first two outfits were 60% off and those last two polos-$2.99 at Old Navy. The jean shorts were not on sale but aren't they cute. They should pay me for advertising.....

5 comments:

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Oh my goodness! PRECIOUS outfits! They SHOULD pay you and Tobey for the advertising/modeling!

Janelle and Ella said...

He is totally posing and I LOVE it!!

Anonymous said...

Those were great bargains!! I love sales!! And the clothes are cute!

Murrell Family said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love all of his new outfits!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.