Friday, February 1, 2008

Picture Story


Last weekend my little family of three had a dinner date at Rainforest Cafe. Tobey received a balloon monkey and was very fascinated by it. Mostly he was fascinated by trying to undo the monkey....


which he had accomplished by the time we made it back to the car. He was very proud of himself. I felt sorry for the monkey.


He then became just plain silly with the remaining balloon. Stretching it out and chewing on the ends. Well I gave him a warning about chewing on the balloon because I didn't want him to bite a piece off and choke on it.


He did not like my warning and he gave me the Look.


He then tried to be discreet about his balloon chewing but I knew what he was doing.


So the balloon got taken away by the big bad mommy and Tobey was heartbroken. Yes my son is quite dramatic.


Thankfully Boz came to the rescue.


Tobey immediately sobered up and reached for Boz.


He placed Boz on his head....


thought about it...


and then the smile was back!

This picture story is in honor of the many moods of a toddler.

2 comments:

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

So funny! That same story has happened in my car many times!

Charity said...

Wow...I can TOTALLY, COMPLETELY, MOST CERTAINLY relate with that story! That is hilarious!